[jboss-dev] do we want to marshal metadata?

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 10:17:51 EDT 2009

MC team has started working on MC tools and one thing they tried was to
marshal MC metadata into XML. Which didn't work since unmarshalling has
evolved a lot and marshalling never been used was left behind.

Marshalling was developed to cover contract with JBossWS. It uses
different and now (comparing to unmarshalling) much more primitive
binding means/metadata.

So, the question is do we want to be able to marshal metadata (MC or any
other) with XB? If so, marshalling will have to catch up.

Thanks,
Alexey