[jboss-dev] Scanning jars for package capabilities

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 12:25:19 EDT 2009

I don't view the ZipFile api as flexible enough as it requires a
java.io.File and nested jars. In addition all jdk implementations have a
native component that has tended to introduce locking and memory faults.
That is why I believe we need a pure java jar/zip file implementation
that addresses these limitations.