[jboss-dev] Watching the AS TestSuite

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Fri Jun 26 16:58:02 EDT 2009

The AS TestSuite in trunk has again gotten out of line.  I've got a
4100+ line patch coming in, and need to be able to spot potential
regressions reliably.

We need to stress the importance of checking up on your commits to
ensure they don't bring the house down.  Would like to see:

1) More self-imposed responsibility, looking after the builds in Hudson
if you've made commits to trunk recently
2) More rollbacks / notices in case of regression.  "Hey Jim you broke
it fix it. Love, Me".
3) Maybe an appointed "watchdog" each week to act as TestSuite
gatekeeper in case 1 and 2 /fail.

S,
ALR

--