[jboss-dev] Watching the AS TestSuite

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Sun Jun 28 08:55:25 EDT 2009

I'm doing some refactoring on the testsuite to remove the need for thirdparty,
so some of the recent failures are my fault.  I'll try to fix those asap.

It would be helpful if Hudson was a little more reliable.  It seems like about
half the Hudson jobs I kick off for the AS testsuite build end up failing
randomly (failed svn checkout, out out memory, etc).  I don't know if there is a
way to improve this, but it would make testing a lot easier.