[jboss-dev] mvn testsuite re-run with different setup

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 09:04:58 EST 2009

Yes, you would just need to configure multiple executions of the surefire plugin
and set <reportDirectory> to different values.  You can put this directly in the
build section of the pom if you want to execute all the test configurations, or
put them in profiles if you want to execute certain configs.