[jboss-dev] JBAS-6577 - Moved the ServiceController to the Microcontainer project

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 14:55:10 EST 2009

NOTE: This only effects trunk (JBoss6).
Please don't modify the code in system-jmx in trunk!

As part of the jmx tidyup, I've moved the ServiceController and related
classes to the microcontainer project:
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/trunk/jmx-mc-int/

This will allow people to use the ServiceController and
ServiceMBeanSupport, etc. outside JBossAS, e.g. testing.

It makes sense for the ServiceController to be on the same release
schedule as the core MC and its related projects.

The task remains open in JBossAS until it actually uses the moved code
and we can remove the old code from system-jmx.

I've got to do the jmx deployers and some other tidyup before that can
occur.

Ales, don't copy this into the 2.x branch just yet.
Wait until the other work is done and we've got it working in JBoss6.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock