aop and jmx-mc-int WAS Re: [jboss-dev] JBAS-6577 - Moved the ServiceController to the Microcontainer project

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 15:03:45 EST 2009

Kabir,

This project currently has a dependency on aop-mc-int
because of the @JMX stuff for the ServiceController.

https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/trunk/jmx-mc-int/src/main/java/org/jboss/system/microcontainer/jmx/

Do you want to take ownership of that within aop-mc-int?

That way users of the ServiceController won't drag in all the aop
dependencies if they don't need/use it.

Alternatively, we could move it to a jmx-aop-mc-int subproject,
but I'm not sure this one feature deserves its own jar?

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock