[jboss-dev] Splitting system and user deployments

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 03:34:47 EDT 2009

What is the scope of the user specific deploy directory?

For example the jpa-deployers needs a PersistenceUnitDependencyResolver
which can be plugged with two different search strategies:
- SpecCompliantSearchStrategy
- JBossSearchStrategy

The choice of which one is an user configuration item, not a system
configuration item.

So where does it go?

Another example is ServiceBindingManager.

Carlo