[jboss-dev] jbossas -beans.xml opt

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Thu May 14 11:49:51 EDT 2009

Ales Justin wrote:
>> We need the mc project release that has this and then create a
>> container jira for subtasks for updating the jbossas 6 deployments
>> that will be most improved by this.
>
> The MC release that has this was just released/committed today,
> and is already in 5_x.
>
> I still need to port this to jbossas trunk.
Ales, once you are done with the necessary changes in AS trunk too,
could you please create a JIRA so that EJB3 can create a sub-task to
take care of these configurations?

On my local setup, the use of these configurations to disable AOP
dependency building on EJB3 MC beans has shown good numbers.

-Jaikiran