[jboss-dev] Announcing ShrinkWrap

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 11:05:05 EST 2009

On 11/17/2009 09:25 AM, Robb Greathouse wrote:
> There was talk about a year ago of the Embedded being essential for us to support Test Driven Development.

This falls under the same umbrella, yes.  ShrinkWrap is a standalone
component which the Embedded APIs understand (they may deploy ShrinkWrap
archives directly).

> Is this capability now built in or is there something left to do?

AS 6.0.0.M1 will be the first release to support the rebooted
EmbeddedAS.  The goal of this project is to give an API analogue to run
scripts and file-copy deployment.

I'll post again this week regarding the features of EmbeddedAS.

S,
ALR