[jboss-dev] WarAnnotationMetaDataDeployer and AOP failures

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:23:48 EST 2010

I guess you meant this one?

  <bean name="EARContentsDeployer" class="org.jboss.deployment.EARContentsDeployer">
     <constructor>
     </constructor>
     <!-- Does the deployment have to end in .ear to process it -->
     <property name="requiresEarSuffix">true</property>
  </bean>

Deployers in ear-deployer-jboss-beans need revisiting,
to be more input/output based.