[jboss-dev] VFS Abstraction Work in EJB 3.0

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 11:30:34 EST 2010

Looks like Carlo got ambitious and went for the SPI. :)

I'm looking at a custom Enforcer rule as discussed in
http://community.jboss.org/thread/147784 today.

IMO it makes the most sense for us to stick with the EJB3 bits
(separating the SPI and aligning the pluggable impls), leaving you to
create our VFS3 impl, if you wouldn't mind.

S,
ALR