[jboss-dev] Renaming server/web to server/jbossweb-standalone

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 14:13:30 EST 2010

Exactly. We can only provide so many profiles out of the box without it
becoming overwhelming. The ideal goal is to simplify configuration
enough such that profiles become unnecessary. The modularization aspect
of the profile service is going to help initially, since we can compose
combinations of services (ejb + web + blah). For anything involving QOS
that should become a simple setting in the future domain config (e.g.
clustered_services = blah)

Jason T. Greene