[jboss-dev] VFS3 update in MC

John Bailey jbailey at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 21:50:27 EST 2010

Will everything be set to begin the VFS3 integration in MC at 6PM CET?

The order of integration is listed at http://community.jboss.org/wiki/VFS3MigrationStatus.

Should we plan to get through the bulk of the projects right away, or just plan to get through the first couple projects on day one, and see how it goes?  I think we should plan to get the trunks back on line as soon as possible.

Let me know when we are ready to go.  I will send updates with the progress and keep the above document up to date with the status.

Thanks,
John