[jboss-dev] Small boottime improvement

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 16:35:26 EST 2010

On 02/24/2010 02:39 PM, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Brian Stansberry
> <brian.stansberry at redhat.com>  wrote:
>> I want to make sure we're on the same page. You're setting the system
>> properties via the "SystemPropertyBinder" bean in
>> bindings-jboss-beans.xml? If so, yeah, go ahead. Using system properties
>> is hacky, but if we find a better way later to inject the SBM value, we
>> can always improve it.
>
> With the change, I have the
> naming.test.SimpleUnitTestCase.testHttpInvoker from the smoke tests
> which is failing and I don't really understand why. Strange.

Weird. The smoke tests should be using the default ports anyway.

The httpha-invoker.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml gets the ports it uses
in URLs out of the SBM, so if somethings gotten out of wack w/ the SBM
those URLs would be wrong.

If you send me a patch w/ the change you've made I'd be happy to have a
look.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering