[jboss-dev] Further profling: Where should I focus?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 11:20:58 EST 2010

Ales Justin wrote:
> How do you tell it to import all?

See my previous email.  You don't need to configure anything.  It scans
bytecode and dependencies to create the import list automatically.

Here's sample output from my resteasy integration:

Export-Package: org.jboss.resteasy.integration.deployers;uses:="org.jb
  oss.metadata.web.jboss,org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers,org.j
  boss.metadata.web.spec,org.jboss.deployers.structure.spi,org.jboss.de
  ployers.spi,org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet,org.jboss.metad
  ata.javaee.spec,org.jboss.logging,javax.ws.rs.core,org.jboss.metadata
  .ejb.jboss";version="6.0.0.SNAPSHOT"
Tool: Bnd-0.0.357
Bundle-Name: JBoss Application Server Resteasy
Bundle-Vendor: JBoss, a division of Red Hat, Inc.
Bundle-Version: 6.0.0.SNAPSHOT
Bnd-LastModified: 1262702202594
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-License: http://repository.jboss.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.txt
Bundle-Description: JBoss Application Server (resteasy module)
Import-Package: javax.ws.rs.core,org.jboss.deployers.spi,org.jboss.dep
  loyers.spi.deployer.helpers,org.jboss.deployers.structure.spi,org.jbo
  ss.logging,org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss,org.jboss.metadata.javaee.spe
  c,org.jboss.metadata.web.jboss,org.jboss.metadata.web.spec,org.jboss.
  resteasy.integration.deployers;version="6.0",org.jboss.resteasy.plugi
  ns.server.servlet

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat