[jboss-dev] Can I get rid of org.jboss.mq.server.jmx

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 15:51:25 EST 2010

I'm currently working on the integration of HornetQ on AS6.

There are a few classes on the messaging project, that I will probably
remove everything. I'm going to replace it for something more abstract
as I started a discussion here:

http://community.jboss.org/thread/146565?tstart=0

However, I just realized that there are a few org.jboss.mq.server.jmx
classes that are just delegating to JBM 1.4.

I want to get rid of all that.   Any objections?

also... There are a couple *MO classes. (ManagedObjectDefinition)

I couldn't find much information about this. Is there a project for
this? Maybe I'm getting old and not being able to google properly, or
it's just a new project or something like that?

clebert