[jboss-dev] Can I get rid of org.jboss.mq.server.jmx

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 15:55:03 EST 2010

See my post on your thread. Most of that stuff is the ProfileService
integration with messaging and needs to be adapted to work with HornetQ.
Without it configuration changes made through the console will not work,
nor will creating queues and topics from the console.

Emanuel Muckenhuber and I can get into further details on the forum thread.

On 01/08/2010 02:51 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> I'm currently working on the integration of HornetQ on AS6.
>
> There are a few classes on the messaging project, that I will probably
> remove everything. I'm going to replace it for something more abstract
> as I started a discussion here:
>
> http://community.jboss.org/thread/146565?tstart=0
>

> However, I just realized that there are a few org.jboss.mq.server.jmx
> classes that are just delegating to JBM 1.4.
>

> I want to get rid of all that.   Any objections?
>

> also... There are a couple *MO classes. (ManagedObjectDefinition)
>

> I couldn't find much information about this. Is there a project for
> this? Maybe I'm getting old and not being able to google properly, or
> it's just a new project or something like that?
>

> clebert

Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
JBoss by Red Hat