[jboss-dev] MC 2.2.x update

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 15:14:14 EST 2010

I already know the problem. I'm just running the smoke-tests
before I commit the fix.

I'll leave it to Ales to figure out how to tidyup the
stale org.jboss.microcontainer references, which are
likely to show up in broken maven classpaths at some point
if they are left there?

Adding excludes to the enforcer in component-matrix
just raises an error.