[jboss-dev] JMX stuff WAS Re: M2 planning and timeline

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 11:29:20 EST 2010

JBJMX are the legacy JBossMX issues converted from sourceforge,
before it got rolled into the appserver.

When I split it out again, I decided to start again with JBMX.

Mainly because JMX is a Sun trademark.
http://www.sun.com/suntrademarks/#J
That's why we didn't call it JBossJMX originally. ;-)

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock