[jboss-dev] JMX stuff WAS Re: M2 planning and timeline

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 13:12:02 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 11:33 +0100, Adrian Brock wrote:
> The mc-jmx-int and deployers-jmx stuff was only in the 2.2.x branches
> of the MC projects. Now that you've upgraded trunk to those versions it
> should be a lot easier to use the external versions.
>
> ejb3 was already using it.
>
> I'll test it, and change trunk to use them. Then we can remove the
> duplicate code from system-jmx.

This is in now.

There's only four pieces left in system-jmx:

1) org.jboss.deployment
This is the legacy MainDeployer api

2) org.jboss.system.deployers.managed
I think this should be in deployers-jmx
but it has a dependency on the profile service?

3) org.jboss.system.pm
This has a dependency on ServerConfig.
If the configuration was injected this could
move to jmx-mc-int

4) org.jboss.system.microcontainer.jmx
I think this should replaced with jmx-aop-mc-int
Kabir, is that correct?