[jboss-dev] AS Testsuite Regressions

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 13:01:44 EST 2010

For anyone who made any commits to AS trunk last week, particularly
those who do did external library upgrades, please have a look at the
latest testsuite result[1] comparing it to the previous semi-stable
run[2] to see whether your commit introduced any regressions.

Last week there were a number of major updates in AS trunk that all
happened within a couple days. Following that there were several days
where a few problems introduced dozens of failures. That "noise" has now
been cleaned up, so the latest testsuite result is much more useful for
spotting regressions.

Let's keep knocking the failure count down so any regressions that come
in with the next round of updates are obvious. I expect the next
significant round of updates mid next week, so we should shoot for a
minimal number of failures by early next week.

Thanks.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering

[1]
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-6.0.x-testSuite-sun16/513/

[2]
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-6.0.x-testSuite-sun16/498/
  Apologies to anyone without internal hudson access that this run is no
longer visible on the external hudson.