[jboss-dev] AS Testsuite Regressions

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 13:51:30 EST 2010

I'll take a look at the testWebJPA failure, that could be related to the
upgrade of Hibernate (3.5.0-Beta-3) that I did Friday night (Jan 15th).

Nope, it started Jan 13th (http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%
20AS/job/JBoss-AS-6.0.x-testSuite-sun16/504/).

Is anyone working on this failure yet?  I'll take a look if not.

Scott