[jboss-dev] AS6 Documentation Update

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 13:46:14 EST 2010

Brian Stansberry wrote:
> Can this be discussed on jboss-dev instead of privately? Community
> feedback could be useful.
Sure.  I wanted to be careful at first, but I'll copy both lists from
now on.

> I like the basic structure. :)
>
> What are your thoughts re: versioning? Separate subspace per version?
It won't strictly be Spaces, since we'll be using Magnolia instead of
Clearspace.  But whether or not we will have a similar concept of a
space for each version is an open question.  DocBook versioning is
relatively simple because the source is held in SVN.  For the static
pages, I'm not sure what will happen.  I think it's probably a question
better left to the time when we get closer to completion of AS6.0.0.GA.