[jboss-dev] AS6 Documentation Update

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 14:13:35 EST 2010

On 01/18/2010 12:46 PM, Stan Silvert wrote:
> Brian Stansberry wrote:
>> Can this be discussed on jboss-dev instead of privately? Community
>> feedback could be useful.
> Sure. I wanted to be careful at first, but I'll copy both lists from now
> on.

Initial caution was wise. :)

>> I like the basic structure. :)
>>
>> What are your thoughts re: versioning? Separate subspace per version?
> It won't strictly be Spaces, since we'll be using Magnolia instead of
> Clearspace.

Hehe, I'm ashamed to admit my ignorance of all this stuff!

But whether or not we will have a similar concept of a space
> for each version is an open question. DocBook versioning is relatively
> simple because the source is held in SVN. For the static pages, I'm not
> sure what will happen. I think it's probably a question better left to
> the time when we get closer to completion of AS6.0.0.GA.

I suppose I'm mostly interested in the SVN organization, since once we
have that sorted, we can start creating/updating docs.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering