[jboss-dev] AS trunk boot time back to poor?

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Sun Jan 24 14:58:28 EST 2010

Ideally (and when most services are on-demand enabled) there should be some global flag that
controls whether you want eager loading of services or on demand.

Or in a more fine-grained scenario be able to specify exactly what you want preloaded.

I imagine that in production environments admins would choose eager loading for the used
services, whereas in development the opposite would apply.