[jboss-dev] First Beta of the JBoss Logging I18n tool released

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 02:43:39 EST 2010

Am 24.11.2010 um 02:26 schrieb David M. Lloyd:

> The Logging I18n tool is (finally) ready!  Most of the functionality
> specified in the requirements document [1] is present, which a few minor
> exceptions.

Can you *please* (making bambi eyes) join forces with Mazz who wrote i18n logging years ago
( http://i18nlog.sourceforge.net/doc/users-guide.html ) so that we get
joined tooling and so?
I18N log is used within RHQ for quite some time now.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243