[jboss-dev] Google Summer of Code Introduction

Daisy Nkweteyim nkweteyimdaisy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:19:59 EDT 2016

Hello community,

My name is Daisy Nkweteyim.  I am a final year Computer Engineering
student from the University of Buea, Cameroon.  I am interested in
working with JBoss specifically the Arquillian project for the Google
Summer of Code.  From the ideas page, I found the project "Provide
test scheduling for large test suites" to be up my alley.

I've had some experience with contributing to open source before and
I've also  created test scripts for regression testing.  I am
comfortable with technologies like Selenium, TestNG, JUnit and Maven.

Could I have some more details concerning this project like work which
has been previously done?

Thank you.

--
Daisy Nkweteyim