[jboss-dev] IDE Remote Control

Samurdhi Karunarathne samurdhilbk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:18:24 EDT 2016

Hello Max,

I finished my exams and got back to work. I was able to implement some
simple actions to go along with the requests. I made a screencast here
https://youtu.be/Ou0xMEwUdME. Basically I improved the Response class with
IHandlerService to implement some standard commands. II'll send you a draft
of my project proposal later today. Hope you could give me some feedback to
polish it.

Best Regards,
Samurdhi