[jboss-l10n] Updating Weld Reference Guide in Zanata

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 03:03:31 EST 2012

Hi Bruno

I'm not sure how the Weld project is set up for pushing and pulling
content to/from Zanata (pmuir was involved originally), but the issue
tracker should get someone's attention:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WELD

There are some scripts for Weld-Zanata integration here:
https://github.com/weld/core/tree/master/docs/reference/src/main/scripts

And a description here:
https://github.com/weld/core/blob/master/docs/reference/README.md (Read
"flies" as "zanata" :-)

The script "zanata_import_source" needs to be run periodically to push
the latest English text into Zanata for translation.  It would be good
to get this set up as a nightly job in Hudson/Jenkins.

Then to get new translations back into the source tree, someone will
need to run the other script "zanata_export_translations" and check  the
changed PO files into weld git.

Someone from the Weld project should know how to get the documentation
built and deployed under http://docs.jboss.org/weld/reference/ for other
languages.

Sean.

On 2012-01-06 13:55, Bruno Leonardo Gonçalves wrote:
> I've been translating the version 1.1.0 of the guide on the server
> Zanata. We currently have over 90% complete. Thus, I would like to see
> this work published and useful to others.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Bruno Leonardo Gonçalves
> Brazilian Portuguese Translator
>

> 2012/1/5 Bruno Leonardo Gonçalves <brunolmfg at gmail.com>:
>> I've verified that the entries on the Zanata server is outdated for
>> Weld Reference Guide. Someone could update it or provide guidance and
>> permission to do it?
>>
>> Another interesting question is the creation of translated versions in
>> PDF/HTML and uploading to http://docs.jboss.org/weld/reference/. Some
>> guidelines and permission to do this would also be welcome. :-)
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Bruno Leonardo Gonçalves
>> Brazilian Portuguese Translator