[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Two questions about DatabaseServerLoginModule

EricYP do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 00:20:15 EDT 2006

I have two questions about DatabaseServerLoginModule :
1. After successfully authenticated by using DatabaseServerLoginModule, How can I get the current authenticated user in my web application (or servlet),just like LoginContext.getSubject()?
2. about principalsQuery: The prepared statement query must equivalent to: ?select Password from Principals where PrincipalID=??. Can I specify more information, just like ?select Password,username,DriverCardId from Principals where PrincipalID=??

My logon.jsp just as the following:

  <fmt:message key="TitleLogon"/>

<%@ include file="/template/banner.jsp" %>

<h3><fmt:message key="Logon"/> <fmt:message key="Submit"/>.</h3>
<form action="j_security_check" method=post>

   <fmt:message key="CustomerId"/>

   <fmt:message key="Password"/>

   <input type="submit" value="<fmt:message key="Submit"/>">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962701#3962701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962701