[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: WebRemote inconsistencies

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 00:24:59 EDT 2006

Is it possible for you to debug this?  I can't reproduce it so any insight into its cause would be very helpful.  You would need to set your breakpoint in InterfaceGenerator.appendComponentSource().  There's a while-loop that iterates through the methods of your component to add them to the javascript source:

    componentSrc.append("Seam.Remoting.type.");
  |     componentSrc.append(component.getName());
  |     componentSrc.append(" = function() {\n");
  |     componentSrc.append("  this.__callback = new Object();\n");
  |
  |     for (Method m : type.getDeclaredMethods())  //  <- set breakpoint here

You would need to step through this code and see if its finding your component methods or not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962702#3962702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962702