[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Firts time, installing JBoss Portal, full of errors

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 12:22:30 EDT 2006

The first error is expected.    Note that it is output by Hibernate as DEBUG.  Hibernate does this before it creates the table, hence the reason why the table was there when you looked.

The second error I am not sure about, it doesn't show up for me and I have the same configuration you have.  (You didn;t say which version of the 2.4 Portal you are using, so I am assuming RC3).

Since you are using MySQL 5, did you read http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=AvoidMySQL5DataTruncationErrors

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963253#3963253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963253