[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Issue in defining role based category display in JBOSS f

rahulm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 12:23:46 EDT 2006

Thanks for the quick reply...
I did add the entries in to portlet.xml like
<security-role-ref>
               <role-name>ForumsAttachments</role-name>
               <role-link>Marketing</role-link>
 </security-role-ref>
      <security-role-ref>
               <role-name>ForumsUser</role-name>
               <role-link>Marketing</role-link>
      </security-role-ref>

I also added entry to jboss-portlet.xml like
/Marketing

       <permission-name>AddForumInCategory</permission-name>
		       <role-name>Marketing</role-name>

Now I can view all the categories which i do not want.
For a marketing role it should anly show me the marketing-category forum and posts.
How can I achieve that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963254#3963254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963254