[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - State: NOTYETINSTALLED during deploying my resource adapter

fshabestari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 08:44:27 EDT 2006

my resource adapter, which works wit JBoss 3.2.5, does not work with JBoss 4.0.3SP1. I get Problems deploying my resource adapter.

perhaps the problem was caused, because JBoss 4.0.3 supports JCA 1.5, but how can I change my JCA 1.0 to 1.5 ?

I get following message:

ERROR main 16:06:17,187 org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner
Incomplete Deployment listing: