[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Regarding JBPM and WS-security

monster50989 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 12:00:53 EDT 2006

I agree, it is possible to extract WS Security header from incoming messages by replacing the PortHandler with my custom one, but how can I add authentication to outgoing messages?

Here is your code (PortCaller.java):
197	        // retain only parts specified by soap:body keeping the parameter order
  | 198	        parameterOrder = new ArrayList(parameterOrder);
  | 199	        parameterOrder.retainAll(partNames);

So I found no ability to add any soap header to outgoing message, and no ability to add Authorization http header. Does the jbpm-bpel support multiple users at all? Does it plan to?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964092#3964092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964092