[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - File upload problem

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 18:16:39 EDT 2006

Using the CMS Admin portlet, I attempted to upload a zip file into a directory, as per section 3.29 of the User Guide.  The zip file was about 6MB.  After churning away for a few seconds, the page refereshed but my content was not in the directory.  I then cut down the size of the zip file to about 800K, same result.  I then cut it down to 11K.  Then the content showed up.

Is there a limit to the size of the file one can upload?  Is there a way to increase that size?

JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA, JBoss Portal 2.4.0.CR3

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964492#3964492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964492