[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: <condition> tag on <transition>

xiaolong974 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 11:42:34 EDT 2006

I'm using a startkit : \jbpm-starters-kit-3.1
I"ve looked into the files contained in : jbpm\src\java.examples
\jbpm\src

I also looked at the websale example.

Currently, my decision nodType just a task_variable. I inserted the following code : ${waranty} = "yes" between condition tag of the transition tag ...

Is my syntax false ?

Whatever the value of the waranty variable, the decision nodType keeps on create the sametask :s ....

About the search on this forum, I used the "Search" function (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=search) using these keywords : "decision nodType" / "decision AND nodType" / condition AND syntax

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964654#3964654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964654