[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities with one/many_to_many relationships and SEAM

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 11:47:14 EDT 2006

Hey,

Peter, back to this,

I tried to use the additional code for multiple object selection, but for some reason I get the following error while trying to submit the form generated by JSF.

'Conversion Error setting value '1,2' for '#{customer.addresses}'.

while '1,2' are the IDs of the selected 'addresses' entity objects.

Am I missing anything? seems like this error is generated by JSF itself, and not by the converters or the annotations you have written,

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964656#3964656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964656