[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - bean class has no local, webservice, or remote interfaces de

kamra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 12:40:40 EDT 2006

I too get the same problem when I try to implement EJB Style Webservice and Servlet Style Webservice in the same project (same ear).

2006-08-11 12:16:28,093 DEBUG [org.jboss.ejb3.Ejb3Module] Initialization failed jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,module=RefDataServletModule-ejb.jar
java.lang.RuntimeException: bean class has no local, webservice, or remote interfaces defined and does not implement at least one business interface	at org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyFactoryHelper.getLocalInterfaces(ProxyFactoryHelper.java:105)
	at org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyDeployer.initializeLocalBindingMetadata(ProxyDeployer.java:117)
	at org.jboss.ejb3.SessionContainer.instantiated(SessionContainer.java:71)
	at org.jboss.ejb3.Ejb3Deployment.deployElement(Ejb3Deployment.java:573)

I m using jboss 4.04 GA
EJB contianer - jboss-EJB-3.0_RC8-FD
and JBoss WS - jbossws-1.0.1.GA

Does anyone know Y is this error message comming.

Another intresting point is, When i keep only one type of Webservice, that is either EJB Style Web service or Servlet Style web service at a time in the EAR file, every thing works fine. It is only when i keep both the web services in the same EAR file, I get this problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964661#3964661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964661