[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - MDB and EJB3--Newbie Question

morganr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 11 13:01:39 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to get a mdb working with jboss4.0.4.ga however i can't seam to get the examples to run. the ear file deploys but i do not see the queue that i indicate as the destination in the jndi namespace.  and as a result i get a name not found exception when i do a context lookup.

does anyone have any suggestions as to what i'm missing.

here is the code in my example project:

MessageBean at MessageDriven(name ="MessageBean",activationConfig =
  | {
  | 		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType", propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
  | 		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="queue/mdb")
  | })
  | public class MessageBean implements MessageListener {
  |
  | 	public void onMessage(Message arg0) {
  |
  | 	}
  |
  | }

application.xml<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <application>
  |     <display-name>jms2</display-name>
  |     <module>
  |         <ejb>jms2.jar</ejb>
  |     </module>
  | </application>

jboss-app.xml<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <jboss-app>
  |   <loader-repository>
  |     jms2:loader=ejb3
  |   </loader-repository>