[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: File upload problem

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 12 18:20:57 EDT 2006

I realized that I did not give enough information about the file I uploaded.  What I did was zipped up the contents of the docs directory for Ant 1.6.5.  That was the 6MB file.  The 800K file was the same, but without the api directory.  The final file was just a handful of the files.  So perhaps it is not the size of the download but instead the number of embedded files that need to be processed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964804#3964804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964804