[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Persistance.xml in .ear/META-INF

msteiner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 05:37:08 EDT 2006

I have put  my persistance.xml to META-INF in  ear but jboss seems to ignore it.  It is a bug?

This is why I need this:
I have 2 jars (A.jar and B.jar)  with classes  annotated with @Entity  and 2 ears.  In both ears I want to put  jars A and B but in one ear  entities from   A.jar should be ignored, and in second ear entities from B.jar should be ignored. How to achieve this?
 (I dont wont ot build jars two times one with persistance.xml and one without)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964915#3964915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964915