[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: servlet in seam application

jason_rency do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 07:14:46 EDT 2006

thanks basel,

I tried to add the your code in my servlet,
em is not null but I got the following exceptions:

2:06:51,995 ERROR [[Calculator]] Servlet.service() for servlet Calculator threw exception
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: No transaction.
  | 	at org.jboss.tm.TxManager.setRollbackOnly(TxManager.java:397)
  | 	at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.markAsRollback(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:392)
  | 	at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.throwPersistenceException(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:545)
  | 	at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.throwPersistenceException(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:567)
  | 	at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.find(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:168)
  | 	at src.reg.server.Calculator.doPost(Calculator.java:46)

another question, I should place the servlet class in the war file if it a pure servlet?

thanks a lot
Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965228#3965228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965228