[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - How can bind mbean into Global JNDI Namespace

kkkkkk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 15 07:25:02 EDT 2006

I checked the JNDIView and found datasource JNDI in *-ds.xml and hibernate JNDI in hibernate-service.xml are bound in java: Namespace. However, the default queue destinations in jbossmq-destinations-service.xml are bound in Global JNDI Namespace, which the program can access them from a different jvm out of jboss.

So my question is how can I configure datasource and hibernate as well as queue destinations that are accessible out of jboss?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965229#3965229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965229