[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: crossContext does not work on jboss4.02-rc1-tomcat-5.5.8

harryco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 05:55:45 EDT 2006

Hi ,

I'm facing this problem also.
What are the requirements to get this work. It's clearly stated in the javadoc of javax.servlet.ServletContext that calling ServletContext.getContext(String uri) must return the context of the wanted uri; (not the root context) or nul if some security policy was defined.

I've tried puting context.xml in my calling war WEB-INF/. But still wont work.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

TIA.

Harry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966639#3966639