[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How use Swimlane in a portlet??

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 10:08:23 EDT 2006

ah.. ok, now I think I understand your question(lucky me I had french classes for 4 years)

I suspect your problem is not related to a portlet. You mention that you change the swimlane. What do you change? The actors in it? Have the task use a new swimlane? The latter is indeed a wrong usage of swimlanes. See them as roles, the role does not change, only the people that are in that role.

Try making a unit test for this and see what the behaviour is. If that is what you expect and in the portlet it is not, please post the unit test so we can see in detail what you want to achieve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967483#3967483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967483