[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How use Swimlane in a portlet??

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 10:13:08 EDT 2006

btw, this is what freetranslation.com makes from your text. Everything in bold is what I added as a manual translation of the word in front

This that I look for.  This is to create a process with allocated spot (tasks) to given persons.  For that I found the swimlane. I tried to create and do to work my porcessus with the swimlane.  But my problem this that when I j'execute my process the change of swimlane (therefore of summons (assignment)) did not take into account.  I think that I use poorly the swimlane.  This is for ca that I ask if someone has déja (already) to create a portlet with a swimlane in JSP to help me and see why ca works not. voila

So maybe in more complex cases, use freetranslation as well and post that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967484#3967484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967484