[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Tomahawk datascroller loose conversationId

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 22:29:11 EDT 2006

I'm having the exact same problem.  Does anyone have a solution?  Obviously what needs to happen is the conversationId needs to be passed along.  I guess Tomahawk isn't aware of conversations (which are a seam thing).

I made my SFSB SESSION scope and then my sortable DataTable works fine.  But that means that the conversation is lost, and I want the sorting behavior to be conversation scope, not session scope.

Any ideas?

It seems like the marriage of Tomahawk and Seam is not an easy one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967978#3967978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967978