[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Tomahawk datascroller loose conversationId

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 22:38:07 EDT 2006

And this is especially frustrating because conversations are the "natural" scope of things in Seam.  And they are a great idea.  One of the major ideas of Seam was that the Session scope does not make sense for the way people want to use a web application.  Tomahawk gives us all these great components to do stuff, but if we have to trade between Tomahawk and conversations, that's rough!

I actually hope that a future release of JBoss will come ready-to-go with Seam and Tomahawk support so we don't have to do so much messing around to get it working.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967979#3967979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967979